As a Washington state resident, you might be wondering what some of the best flooring options are in the area. Today, we will tell you the top five hardwood flooring options for your consideration, so read along for more details.
The best hardwood flooring could be yours
Hardwood flooring can be a tricky product line in Washington state, but with suitable options, you could have the best floors of all. Here are five options to consider for your best results.
- Water-resistant flooring is an excellent choice for humid locations, with engineered wood floors being a popular pick in this line.
- Oak flooring is one of the top species choices in the area, offering durability, a long lifespan, and many other options that make it the perfect addition to your home.
- Choosing the perfect sealant is another option that works to protect your floors from a variety of wear, moisture, and humidity, even in your busiest spaces.
- A floating floor option offers a quick installation and excellent options, with the availability of underlayment if you prefer.
- The option to refinish instead of replacing makes hardwood floors well worth the time and effort, so be sure to ask about it today.
Find your wood floors here in our showroom
At Nielsen Bros & Sons, we offer outstanding flooring options and all the services that go along with them for the best possible results for your flooring project. We have years of experience that we'll put behind every project, so you have access to everything you want and need.
If you are a resident of Tacoma, Edmonds, Bothell, or surrounding areas, we invite you to either of our showrooms in Bellevue, Auburn, and Lynnwood, WA, at your convenience. We also offer shop-at-home services and a mobile showroom that can bring the hardwood flooring experience right to your door, so contact us today.