Types of Luxury Vinyl Tile
Offers the best of all worlds
Discover Luxury Vinyl Tile
Luxury vinyl tile (LVT) offers the best of all worlds. It’s the ultimate in comfort, natural beauty, affordability, and performance, all wrapped into one easy-to-install package.
You’ll find LVT in a broad range of natural looks, from rich, textured hardwood to realistic ceramic or stone tile. Visually, you cannot tell the difference – but the feel of vinyl is another story. It mimics natural textures while providing a soft, comfortable surface that is quiet underfoot and easy for long periods of standing.
Your LVT floor is an investment in the beauty of your home that will last for many years when properly cared for. Vinyl stands up to scratches, scuffs and spills, is waterproof and easy to clean.
LVT is easy to install over existing flooring, and costs just a fraction of what real wood or tile does. It even makes for a great DIY project!
Luxury Vinyl Tile Styles
Find the specific look to match your unique style and taste.
- Tile: The appearance of real stone with a soft, comfortable feel. Available in all shapes and sizes.
- Plank: Designed to mimic look and texture of rich, natural hardwood floors without the cost.
- Metallic Look: This cool new trend is giving floors in bathrooms and kitchens a bold, modern look.
Different Types of Luxury Vinyl Tile
Once you selected your desired LVT floor style it will be installed in one of these 3 forms:
- Interlocking tiles and planks: This type is easily installed to float above existing floors, clicking together with special tongues and grooves.
- Self-Adhesive tiles and planks: This type comes with an adhesive layer pre-applied, and individual tiles and planks are easily removed when damaged.
- Glue-down LVT: Installed using an adhesive, glued-down LVT gives the already durable material added strength.
Contact Nielsen Bros Flooring
For additional details, please contact your nearby Nielsen Bros Flooring showroom.